วันอังคารที่ 8 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2560

2nd Day At School


✪ Free time before observation.

Let me introduce my host. 
Tฺoday before talking about anything in classroom. I want to introduce my host for practicum in SMP Muhammadiyah 4 school, JKT Indonesin. My host name is Miss Inggit Budyaning. She look like Thai people and she's young women. But She's strong women because she can drive motorcycle on road in JAKARTA although very traffic jam. Wow!!!



✪ Observation : 2nd Day

First for practicum teaching. 
Classroom : 8 Grade 

[7.10 A.M.]
This time I'm observing in 8 grade classroom of miss Inggit. And important Mr.Ledung say with me about today student have a sup-test. But she is absent because she's sick. So I is teacher for this classroom. Wow!!! Now my feeling is very exciting. hahaha ^^" 

Begin now. First I'm greeting all students in classroom. And I'm explain sup-test for students. Then students start to do test. But students are exciting with sup-test. All students intend to do test. In addition some time have a question form student. Their want to ask me for little explain because them don't understand question in test. Absolutely I'm explain for student understand by teach same question in test on whiteboard and explain solution for their. After finished I ask "Do you understand?" and the answer is "Yes, I'm understand Mr.Anak" Wow! So Happy.   

And This classroom have standard equipment for learning. Example whiteboard, air conditioner, lighting, table, chair, and knowledge label ect. But this classroom don't have projector to accommodate. But I'm think this room is standard for learning anything.


                                  


 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น